Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Last Day

Well, yesterday was my last day at MCWH. It was pretty sad, saying goodbye to all my friends there, coworkers and patients alike. On the plus side the girls did give me an awesome gift, one that shows their deep understanding of me and my needs, and that will give me many hours of enjoyment. Oh, and a picture frame, too. Note to self: Remember to send thank you note.
Just as soon.........................................as.............................................
....batteries...............
......................................................run...................................................................................................................
..........................................down.

They said many nice things like: I didn't really know you but you seem like a great person (Cindy), Hope you break a leg and get the flu three times (Steph), Rot in hell (Steph again), I feel abandoned but I'll get over it (Coral), thanks for being so helpful(Sheri), Don't leave me!!!(Patty)

1 comment:

wendy said...

jean
I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HUG ON FRIDAY BEFORE YOU LEFT,, YOU LEFT SO SAD, I UNDERSTAND! PLEASE DONT FORGET ME ,, I WILL EMAIL YOU BACK,,I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEW THIS DAY WAS COMING FOR YOU,,,,I HOPE YOU AMD YOUR FAMILEY WILL BE VERY HAPPY!! AND MOLLY!! YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT FRIEND!! LOVE YOU ,,WENDY